TURSA Delivers Disability Recruitment:
TURSA has been connecting employers with participants since 1995. We have both extensive experience and a passion for local business and community support. We are a free service for both employers and potential employees. Our commitment is to ensure business get the assistance and wage subsidies available and quality staff. We want a Win-Win.
We acknowledge that participants have to manage a disability, and our focus is on aligning their capability and goals with your business requirements.
- List your vacancy on our Jobs Board.
- Our staff will review your listing and contact you to ensure we fully understand the requirements and your expectations as an employer.
- We make your listing live, ensuring the job description aligns with our discussions.
- We promote the vacancy on our website, across social media, to our strategic partners and local site offices.
- We review the applications carefully against your requirements.
- We shortlist suitable applicants.
- We make interview rooms available if required.
- We assess potential applicants for any skills gaps and provide additional training and job readiness support either before commencement or on-the-job, if eligible.
- We review wage subsidies available and manage them to ensure your employment outlay is minimised.
- We ensure workplace modifications are arranged and funded where applicable.
- We provide post-placement support to both you and the participant for at least 26 weeks while they settle into the role to support long term success.
- If the match is not ideal, we will engage a replacement applicant for you.