Tursa Employment & Training
About TURSA Disability Employment Services
TURSA is a Disability Employment Services programme provider contracted by the Australian Government to provide employment services specifically tailored to help participants with a disability.
- A Disability Employment Advocate will be assigned to work with you personally
- Fortnightly appointments (or minimum Monthly in exceptional circumstances e.g. mobility issues)
- Goal setting and planning – this will continue to be reviewed throughout your time with us
- Courteous and professional staff who will listen and respond to your needs in a timely manner
- The opportunity for you to give regular feedback to TURSA
- Before exiting our service, a final assessment is made to ensure you are equipped to remain in the workforce without any further intervention
About Tursa Employment & Training
TURSA is a jobactive programme and Disability Employment Services provider contracted by the Australian Government to provide employment services to businesses and registered participants.
Its core business is all about work:
- Finding work for people who need work
- Finding workers for businesses that need workers
- Helping people with disabilities access sustainable employment
- Preparing and training participants for work through providing nationally accredited training as well as developing employability skills
Did you know…
Staying up to date with the latest news on Employment has never been easier
SITES REOPENING SOON!
Casino – Now Open!
Mullumbimby – Now Open!
Lismore – Opens – 20th April 2022