About TURSA Disability Employment Services
TURSA is a Disability Employment Services programme provider contracted by the Australian Government to provide employment services specifically tailored to help participants with a disability.
- A Disability Employment Advocate will be assigned to work with you personally
- Fortnightly appointments (or minimum Monthly in exceptional circumstances e.g. mobility issues)
- Goal setting and planning – this will continue to be reviewed throughout your time with us
- Courteous and professional staff who will listen and respond to your needs in a timely manner
- The opportunity for you to give regular feedback to TURSA
- Before exiting our service, a final assessment is made to ensure you are equipped to remain in the workforce without any further intervention
About Tursa Employment & Training
TURSA is a jobactive programme and Disability Employment Services provider contracted by the Australian Government to provide employment services to businesses and to registered participants.
Its core business is all about work:
- Finding work for people who need work
- Finding workers for businesses that need workers
- Helping people with disabilities access sustainable employment
- Preparing and training participants for work through providing nationally accredited training as well as developing employability skills