The future is looking bright built on a solid foundation of experience. For over 28 years, TURSA has worked in the community, helping people achieve meaningful employment, assisting local communities with sponsorships and supporting businesses with wage subsidies and personalised services.
We committed to achieving more in 2022 having delivered new ways to enhance our services, including:
- Digital transformation, improving customer journeys and business efficiency
- Online jobs board offering job opportunity transparency for participants and employers
- Personalised service focusing on our employer’s and participants’ needs, goals, and aspirations
TURSA’s range of support services include, Workforce Australia, Transition to Work (TtW), Disability Employment Services – Employment Support Services (DES-ESS), and quality training through our Registered Training Organisation.
Our experienced team is dedicated to assisting participants and businesses succeed and thrive with face-to-face personal attention.
- We are excited about the possibilities and opportunities as we look towards the future
- We remain committed to you, our local employers and community
- We look forward to supporting you in achieving your future employment goals
Thank you for choosing TURSA.
Staying up to date with the latest news on employment has never been easier.
Your friends or family will thank you later.