TURSA - Grafton’s Long Term Disability Employment Services Provider - Where Experience Makes a Difference
Our Disability Employment Advocates don’t only provide free employment services; they take the time to understand your current situation and where you want to be; creating plans specifically for you, concentrating on improving your confidence and self-esteem to reach your full potential.
If you want to find employment opportunities in Grafton or get back into work, we can help you with support that may consist of:
- creating plans to help achieve your goals
- supporting you in access to community services if needed
- resume help
- interview coaching
- on-site computer facilities and resources for you to use
- support liaising with suitable employers
- job training, workshops, and education
- relocation assistance
- workplace modifications
- on-the-job support for up to a year or more from when you start work
At TURSA, we’re committed to helping those with disabilities to find the right fit for their strengths, abilities, and needs of employers. We strive to create inclusive environments where employment seekers can thrive and be successful in their careers.
Find our location in Grafton and contact information, and reach out to our team to begin.