How our Ipswich disability employment services can help you
Everyone is unique, and so too are our Ipswich disability employment services. We understand that everyone has different strengths and abilities, and our services are designed to help find perfect fits. That means working with you to identify skillsets, experience, and nearby work opportunities that suit you.
As well as this, we provide individual advice on how to tailor your application to each position best. We also offer a wide range of workshops to Ipswich job seekers to help build upon the skills and confidence needed to help secure employment. Our Ipswich disability employment services providers can help with:
- creating plans to help achieve goals
- supporting you with access to community services if needed
- resume writing and creation
- interview coaching
- on-site computer facilities and resources for you to use
- support liaising with suitable employers
- job training, workshops, and education
- relocation assistance
- workplace modifications
- on-the-job support for up to a year or more from when you start to work
The Ipswich TURSA team is committed to helping those managing disabilities to find the right fit for their strengths, abilities, and needs of employers. We strive to help create and maintain inclusive environments where disability job seekers can thrive and be successful in their careers.