What Disability Employment Services Can Do For You
Disability Employment Services (DES) at TURSA is more than just a program; it’s a pathway to unlocking your potential in the workforce. We focus on your strengths, tailoring our services to suit your individual needs and career aspirations.
Our Strathpine Team Can Help With a Variety of Disability Employment Services
- Creating a personalised plan: We work closely with you to develop a plan that aligns with your employment goals.
- Community services access: Our team provides support in connecting you with vital community services.
- Resume assistance: We help you craft a resume that highlights your skills and experiences.
- Interview coaching: Gain confidence with our expert interview preparation and coaching.
- On-site computer facilities: Access our facilities for job searches, applications, and more.
- Employer liaison: We actively assist in finding and communicating with suitable employers.
- Job training and education: Enhance your skills through our varied training, workshops, and educational programs.
- Relocation assistance: If needed, we provide support for job-related relocation.
- Workplace modifications: We help facilitate necessary workplace adjustments to suit your needs.
- On-the-job support: Receive our continuous support for up to 52 weeks or more after starting your job.