How our disability employment services can help Toowoomba job-seekers
At TURSA, we know that everyone has individual needs and strengths in the workforce. Our Toowoomba disability employment services are built around finding these strengths, experiences, and needs, to help identify positions and create job opportunities by assisting applicants in job placement.
Our Toowoomba disability employment services providers can help with:
- creating and structuring employment plans to help achieve goals
- supporting you with access to Toowoomba’s community services if needed
- creating and updating resumes
- interview preparation and coaching
- on-site computer facilities and resources for you to use
- support liaising with suitable employers
- job training, workshops, and education
- relocation assistance, if necessary
- workplace modifications
- on-the-job support for up to a year or more from when you start to work
The Toowoomba TURSA team is committed to helping those managing disabilities to find the right fit for their strengths, abilities, and needs of employers. We strive to help create and maintain inclusive environments where disability job seekers can thrive and be successful in their careers.