Disability Employment Services Beaudesert Participants Trust
In Beaudesert, our disability employment services include more than free employment-searching services. Working with your Disability Employment Advocate, we’ll take the time to get to know you and understand your situation. We’ll learn your skills, history, and your goals, and then we’ll help create personalised plans to help get you there.
Our Beaudesert disability employment services are comprehensive. Support can include:
- Creating plans to achieve your goals
- Assistance in accessing community services if required
- Resume guidance
- Interview coaching
- On-site computer facilities and resources for your use
- Support in liaising with suitable employers
- Job training, workshops, and education
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace modifications
- On-the-job support for up to a year or longer from your employment start date
It’s with these supports our team helps Beaudesert participants with disabilities find employment and keep it too. Find out more from our Beaudesert team or contact us online to get started.