Disability Employment Services
Information About DES-ESS Services
Welcome to TURSA DES@WORK for you
We are committed to providing quality services where you will be at the centre of all decisions regarding your servicing.
Our person centred model with comfortable face-to-face appointments with your experienced and qualified Disability Employment Advocate will support you on your journey to work.
We will respect and consult with you every step of the way to tailor services and job plans to meet your needs.
We will focus with you on your strengths and abilities, your current and potential skills, and your employment goals.
Our participant portal has links to services to support you on your journey to work, and provides information on our services.
At TURSA, we have a range of assistance available including pre-employment training, relocation assistance, work preparation workshops, wage subsidies, post placement support, and in house facilities.
We are available to service you Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm every week across all of our 58 sites at a TURSA office near you.
Welcome to joining Tursa Employment & Training and accessing those resources and opportunities we can provide for a better future.
The service to expect from TURSA
At TURSA all DES-ESS services are delivered to meet and exceed National Standards for Disability Services. What else can you expect?
- You will be assigned a specialist Disability Employment Advocate to work with you personally
- Fortnightly face to face appointments available as well as flexible options to meet your needs as required
- Tailored job plans with goal setting and planning reviewed with you as your needs change
- Courteous, qualified and experienced staff who will work with you to achieve your employment goals
- The opportunity for you to provide regular feedback to TURSA
- Our assessment processes will ensure that you are fully equipped to remain in the workplace without intervention before exiting our services
Your feedback is essential
It is part of TURSA’s Continuous Improvement to involve our clients in the provision of client services. We value your input at any time and like you to complete a Survey Questionnaire at different points during your time with us. You can provide online feedback or via the Contact Us menu option. If you have any further concerns that you are being mistreated contact National Customer Service Line.
Outcome of feedback from Disability Employment Services.