Job Search with Confidence
Tursa Employment and Training Can Help You Overcome Any Barrier to Employment
- Are you seeking a job that suits your skills, interests, and goals?
- Do you face any barriers or challenges that make your job search more difficult?
- Do you want to work with an employment provider that cares about you and your career development?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you must contact Tursa Employment and Training today. TURSA is not just another job agency. They are your allies in finding your ideal job and overcoming any obstacles along the way + they are a FREE service.
TURSA has over 27 years of experience in delivering employment services to people from different backgrounds, including people with disabilities, young people, mature-age workers, and Indigenous Australians. They understand each individual’s unique needs and preferences and provide personalised support and guidance.
Here are some of the benefits of having TURSA assist:
- You will have access to a wide range of job vacancies in your local area and online resources and tools to help you with your job search.
- You will receive assistance in finding, securing, and maintaining employment and accessing skills training and education.
- Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for various incentives and subsidies, such as wage subsidies, work ready assistance, and work trial programs.
- You will be part of a community that values diversity, inclusion, and social responsibility. TURSA has strong connections with local employers, organisations, and support services that can help you with personal and professional development.
Regardless of your barrier, TURSA can help you find a solution. TURSA can provide the support and resources you need to overcome them.
Don’t let anything stop you from pursuing your opportunity to work. Contact Tursa Employment and Training today and discover how they can help you find your next job. Visit their website or call them on 1800 670 914. Your future starts with TURSA.